Sunday, March 02, 2008

Weekend To-Do List

I realized the other day that I had a bunch of craft projects laying around that were all about 85% finished. This weekend was dedicated to giving that last 15%.
(No, I didn't finish EVERYTHING.)

The list:


Sock monkeys:


Scarflette for Bre's birthday gift (the cool button is to the left side of my neck - not seen):


Scarflette for myself:


My dad gave me a ton of really cool buttons from an estate sale he went to. This was one of his great finds:


I haven't sewn the flowers in place yet. I'm still deciding where I want them:


That was a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I wish I needed a scarf! ;)

Anonymous said...

Good job! Way to not let this never ending winter make you hide beneath the covers. Wait...I've revealed too much of my own weekend. -Carrie