Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2008: A Frantic Finish

The holidays were without a doubt a very busy yet very fun few weeks. I am going to post some pictures of the holiday hubbub along with some pictures of projects I completed along the way.

Monkey Mania:





Shannon's fiancee Dave received a monkey and the little guy couldn't stop staring at Shan:


Isaac is another recipient of a monkey - I can tell this monkey will be loved:


Scarflettes for my Grandma (pink) and my future mother-in-law (blue):



A photo mosaic of my dad's cars:


A couple of birds to put on Etsy:



All the while making time for decorating the tree, participating in wedding shower silliness, and snowshoeing through the beautiful northwoods:




Now for a very productive 2009! More crafting, visiting family, and oh yes, a wedding!

No comments: